Abound Boost is intended to be used to refer high-quality retailers who you currently do business with or would like to do business with. Additionally, it is intended to be used only once per retailer. If we detect significant abuse of the Boost program, such as consumers creating accounts or retailers intentionally trying to use it more than once, or if a single brand's referrals account for more than 25% of our monthly Boost credit costs, we will disable the credit for the offending brand. If this occurs, we will first warn the brand to let them know they're at risk of losing the credit offer. We're not looking to surprise anyone or hamper enthusiastic Boost marketing efforts, only to prevent abuse of the Abound Boost program.
- What is Abound Boost?
- How do I refer retailers with Boost?
- How can I use Abound Boost to get more orders?
- Use Boost to increase exposure to other retailers on Abound
- Do Abound Boost benefits expire?
- Are there any limits to how many retailers I can refer using Boost?
- What if a Boost order has commission?
- Can I use Abound Boost with sales reps?