Once you've been accepted and have created your account, you'll have access to your Abound dashboard. From there, you'll see a checklist walking you through the remaining steps to launch your shop.
The first step is to upload your brand images:
- Upload a cover image that represents your brand well. See our cover image guidelines.
- Upload a gallery image. See our gallery image guidelines.
- Upload a brand icon. This should be your logo in a circular format. The icon you use on Instagram or Facebook works great here.
Make sure your brand details are accurate and complete:
- Set a tagline for your brand. This shows up at the top of your shop next to your brand name.
- Add your brand story. This should tell your brand's story, any highlights, and ultimately convince retailers to buy from you.
- Select any brand values that describe your brand. These include options such as Woman-Owned, Eco Friendly, Black Owned, Not on Amazon, and more.
- Set your order minimum. This is the minimum order size you'll accept. $200 (or £150 in the U.K.) is what most brands set, but this is up to you.
- Set your average lead time so retailers know approximately how long it takes you to fulfill an order.
- Add your Instagram profile so retailers can learn a little more about your brand.
Set your payout details:
- Go to your payout settings to set up your payout account so we can pay you as you complete orders. If you're based in the U.S. you'll be walked through setting up a Stripe account and if you're based in the U.K. you'll just need to enter the bank account information for the account you'd like to receive payments in.
Finally, add your products:
- You can add your products one at a time from your products index. We recommend adding your 10-20 best sellers to get started.
- If you have a large number of products to add, we can assist with getting them added for you so you don't have to add them one at a time. See our bulk product upload guidelines.