Your products are showcased prominently in your Abound shop using your product photography. We recommend shooting your products on a white background with soft lighting and aim for consistency from product to product.
All product photography will be resized to 720 x 720px and should be high-resolution.
Consistency is Key
To create a cohesive experience when buyers land on your shop, it’s important that your product photos show consistency and fit together with one another.
When shopping online, it can be difficult to understand the size and weight of a product. To help buyers get a better handle on this, include a photo that utilizes props or interaction with a person.
You can upload a maximum of six photos for each product. To help with consistency across the products in your shop, we recommend providing the following photos for each of your products:
- Primary Photo - A straight-on shot of your product, preferably on a white background.
- Another Angle - Shot similarly to the primary photo, but from another angle.
- One More Angle - Shot similarly to the primary photo, but from another angle.
- With Packaging - Show off your product’s packaging.
- Shop in Context - Show your product with props or someone interacting with it.
- Ingredient Label - If your product has a nutrition or ingredient label
DO - Shoot your primary photo and alternate angles on a white background with the camera angling down slightly and the product centered in the frame.
DON'T - Don’t shoot your primary and alternate angle photos on busy backgrounds, with harsh lighting, or from odd angles. And keep your product centered in the frame.
DO - Show your product in context to give buyers an idea of its size and how you intend it to be used.
DO - If your product has a nutrition or ingredient label, include a photo of it.