There are two key elements that maintain the quality of our rep user base. First, before we invite or accept any rep user on the platform, we review their resume (or LinkedIn profile), website and any publicly available information about their job history and expertise on the web; we also speak with the vast majority of reps before they are accepted. Second, and most importantly, we rely on our users’ feedback after rep engagements to make sure our reps are providing quality insights and sales support for Abound users. The information from both of these elements fuels our matching algorithms which get more powerful every day.
- What is a manufacturers’ rep?
- Isn’t it more cost-effective to hire a full-time sales manager rather than outsource to a rep?
- What advantages do manufacturers’ reps have versus internal sales reps?
- Do reps pay to be listed on Abound?
- How do you make sure only high-quality reps are listed on Abound?
- Can I pitch my brand to Reps?
- Best practices when sending outreach messages to reps
- What if a rep doesn’t reply to my RepMail pitch?