Your brand profile represents your brand on Abound and is how both retailers view your brand and browse your products.
Upload great images to represent your brand:
- Upload a cover image that represents your brand well. See our cover image guidelines.
- Upload a gallery image. See our gallery image guidelines.
- Upload a brand icon. This should be your logo in a circular format. The icon you use on Instagram or Facebook works great here.
Make sure your brand details are accurate and complete:
- Set a tagline for your brand. This shows up at the top of your shop next to your brand name.
- Add your brand story. This should tell your brand's story, any highlights, and ultimately convince retailers to buy from you. Double-check this for any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Select any brand values that describe your brand. These include options such as Woman-Owned, Eco Friendly, Black Owned, Not on Amazon, and more.
- Set your order minimum. This is the minimum order size you'll accept. $200 (or £150 in the U.K.) is what most brands set, but this is up to you.
- Set your average lead time so retailers know approximately how long it takes you to fulfill an order.
- Add your Instagram profile so retailers can learn a little more about your brand.